At LoveJoy HVAC, we are taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our customers during the COVID-19 outbreak. Please know that we are still open to serve you and that we are taking this predicament very seriously!
We want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
For our customers, our heating and cooling services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to service calls while carefully following our safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
PRACTICES WE ARE TAKING
- Frequent hand washing
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
At LoveJoy HVAC, your health and safety is our utmost concern. We are fully prepared to continue serving your heating and cooling needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
We are praying for everyone’s safety!